Links to third-pary websites
Collection and process of personal data
By using our website, we may collect information about you and your use of the website through forms, cookies and other analytics tools. We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as name, job title, company name, address, email address, phone number and fax number, either directly from you or by combining information we collect via the website along with PD we collect and process in other ways (such as client relationship management systems or identification and access control systems, including IP addresses).
Examples of ways in which we collect personal data
- Newsletter subscriptions.
- User registration on our website.
- Reception of job applications and CVs.
- Information provided through digital forms on this website.
- Information provided in emails and other forms of inquiries, both written and oral.
- Information given when booking, ordering and buying goods or services.
- Information that is generated when you visit our website while logged in to social media.
- Information about your activity and interactions on our website.
- Information about what type of device you browse our website with. E.g. mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- Geographic information using analytics tools.
We always try not to collect more information about you than necessary, and we encourage you not to share sensitive information with us if not required. If you are unsure of what "sensitive information" is, see definition below.
Sensitive (personal) information is information about racial or ethnic background, political, philosophical or religious opinions that a person might hold, information that discloses whether a person has been suspected, sentenced, charged or convicted of a criminal offense, including information regarding health, sex or union membership.
Personal data processing
When you provide PD about yourself to us, we may use it for any of the purposes defined in this policy or stated at the point of collection. We may use your PD for the following purposes.
- Management and maintanence of the website concerning authentication and verification of your identity for security reasons.
- Personalise and enrich your browsing experience by displaying content that is more likely to be relevant and of interest to you.
- Sorting and analysis of user data. For example, seeing how many users from a given company that have subscribed to a newsletter or service.
- Being able to see a person's company affiliation.
- Development and evolution of our business, products, and services.
- Benchmarking and data analysis of the website's user interactions, or demographic analysis of users and visitors.
- Quality-and-risk analysis.
- Analysis of the way in which people use our website in the pursuit of enhancing the user experience.
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Other purposes to which you have consented upon submitting your PD.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
As long as the following legal grounds does not conflict with your rights, we may process given PD on the following grounds.
- Legitimate interests regarding effective information dissemination-and-management which is deemed crucial for our daily, essential business operations.
- Satisfaction of any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subjected.
- Satisfaction of all requirements and obligations in accordance with sales-and-purchase terms.
- In situations where the data subject has given an explicit consent to a specific process.
Security regarding process of personal data
We have implemented adequate technology-and-security measures in order to protect against and prevent loss, misconduct, unauthorized access, manipulation, or deletion. Only selected, authorized people have access to identifying information that is collected through our website. These individuals are committed to a confidentiality agreement in regards to the processing of PD.
Distribution and sale of personal data
Exceptions regarding sharing of personal data
Bandak AS only share necessary information with third parties such as accountants and auditors upon issuing invoices, purrels, similar claims, and payments (e.g. salary). Bandak AS may share personal information with third parties such as advertising-and-marketing companies for statistics and analysis. Information shared with third parties will be treated confidentially and will be deleted after the necessary processing is over, given that there is no paramount legal grounds for extensive processing, e.g. national law regarding bookkeeping and accounting.
Storage of personal data
We store PD you have provided to us as long as we need, given that it does not conflict with your rights or the purpose for which the data has been collected; or in case where the data subject has requested deletion of its PD.
If Bandak AS uses an external privacy officer, your PD will be processed by the external privacy officer under our authority in situations where want to exercise your rights under GDPR. Our website is stored on a server with a contractor, Superlativ Media AS, who will process all the data under our authority.
Unsubscription of newsletters
If you want to unsubscribe from one or all of our newsletters, you need to click on a link that is included in all our newsletters (usually in the footer) that says either "unsubscribe" or "meld av". If you are unable to find the link, you are welcome to contact us personally through the email email@example.com.
NOTE: Unsubscription through email will usually take longer, as such process is not automated.
Deactivation of user accounts
If you have a user account on our website, you can deactivate or delete the account at any given time. If you have contributed to or generated content on the website, e.g. pages, articles, posts, or comments, this content will not automatically be deleted or anonymized. If you wish to have this content deleted or anonymized, you are welcome to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your righs regarding own personal data
In addition to national law, you have rights under GDPR regarding your own PD that we process. You have the right:
- To receive a copy of all your PD that we process.
- To have all or parts of your PD that we process updated if you deem them incomplete or false.
- To have all or parts of your PD that we process deleted.
- To object all or parts of our process concerning your PD.
- To withdraw your consent to our process of your PD.
Exceptions regarding deletion, consent withdrawal, or objection of process
If the data subject wants to have its PD deleted, withdraw a consent of process, or object to process, the wish may only be accommodated if the grounds of process are solely based on the data subjects consent and does not rely on other paramount, legal process grounds. E.g. you can not exercise your rights under GDPR in order to escape an obligation to pay an invoice.
Inquiries regarding personal data
If you have any questions regarding your PD, that we process, or if you want to exercise your rights under GDPR or any other laws or regulations, you may contact our privacy officer.
- Superlativ Media AS
- mail_outline email@example.com
- location_on Bøgata 31, 3800 Bø i Telemark